Hi Guys (& Gals)
My name is Barry. I like Movi. But I am at a conundrum moment...
I can get the Geeetech VR Shield now or get the Movi in 30 plus days (I have about $45 dollars this month set aside for that TYPE of shield). So I guess what I want is for you to give me a SOLID reason to wait. I am not the most patient human being but I want to have my Project Speak, Listen to and Respond to voice commands.
So please convince me...if possible...to wait. If you are unable to I will likely be ordering a Movi in a few months. If so, as I indicated, my project will be delayed. I am torn...
B. James Baird